[NFBF-Tampa] To the NFB Tampa Chapter list

Ineko Gary rubiigary at gmail.com
Wed Oct 12 17:05:39 UTC 2022

Hi Luis

I have good news I want to share with you. Because I remember when we had our meeting at Chili’s he was asking me about my sugar and cholesterol. So I wanted to show you the good news.

My nurse at the Main Health Department she read my blood results. And my sugar came way down. My cholesterol also came way down. And my blood pressure also came way down. She said I do not need any medication for any of those. And I am no longer in the danger zone of having or being a diabetic. She told me to keep up the good job. I told her that I added more fruits a lot of fruits. And a lot of broccoli. on my portion size. And also come back even more on eating fried foods. She said it shows because I am no longer in the dangers or being a diabetic. She told me to keep up the good job. I told her that I added more fruits a lot of fruits. And a lot of broccoli. And cut back on my portion size. And also cut back even more on eating fried foods. She said it shows because I am no longer in the danger zone of taking any of those medication‘s I had listed above

And also they took blood for my kidney and liver. And it also came back my kidney and liver enzymes it’s also perfect. And when I got HIV from the hospital when I had my hysterectomy back in 2004. They said that is also undetected they cannot see it on the test. So they saying I’m doing a great job with everything. So I wanted to share with you cause I know you asked me back we had a meeting at Chili’s. So I wanted to give you the update

Yes when I had my surgery back in 2004 for me having cancer and I did my hysterectomy found out a nurse had gave me HIV through a needle. And they have fired her because I wasn’t the first patient she did it to.

Lots of love always
Ineko & Frisco 😊😊