[NFBF-Tampa] This Week's 50/50 Drawing - There is Still Time!

danjhicks at gmail.com danjhicks at gmail.com
Tue Oct 18 17:30:52 UTC 2022

Fellow Florida Federation Members,

At our recent state convention, I was selling tickets for our chapter's
upcoming 50/50 drawing, to be held at our next chapter meeting, this
Saturday. If you didn't get your tickets - or if you want to increase your
chances of winning - you still have time. This is probably our biggest prize
ever - well over $100 so far.

The 50/50 chances are $1.00 each or six for $5.00, twelve for $10.00, etc.
So, when you pay, it would be helpful if you would include a comment with
your name and phone number.

You can pay directly via Square. (Please note that we are discontinuing the
use of PayPal for drawings, at the direction of the NFB National Office.)
Please use this link with your credit or debit card number to pay via
Square:

https://checkout.square.site/merchant/24228PDCG29HT/checkout/S2YZPK5ULQX3IBH
LMLBC2UGD

If you are not paying 2023 dues, just ignore that verbiage. If you are
paying dues, please send me a separate email to let me know. Lifetime
membership is no longer available. To send an email or text telling me about
your payment, please feel free. My email address is danjhicks at gmail.com
<mailto:danjhicks at gmail.com>  and my mobile phone number is 813-943-5544.

You can, of course, buy tickets at the meeting. But, if you are not
attending the meeting in person, please pay 50/50 fees by 11:59 PM,
Thursday, October 20, 2022, so that Square has time to post your
contribution and to give me time to make sure you are included in the 50/50
drawing at Saturday's meeting. You need not be present or on Zoom to win!

Thank you all and good luck!

Dan Hicks,
Treasurer,
Tampa Chapter
National Federation of the blind of Florida
danjhicks at gmail.com <mailto:danjhicks at gmail.com>
813-943-5544