[NFBF-Tampa] Amtrak information

tampa President nfbf.tampa at gmail.com
Fri Sep 2 20:52:03 UTC 2022

Greetings members and friends,
Are you attending the state convention? Here’s the Amtrak phone number for reservations, One 800 USA rail. Remember we are traveling on Friday, October 7 and we will be traveling back home October 10. it is extremely important that you reserve your trip now, to make sure that you have a seat on the train. At the current time there are two trains traveling on Friday, the first one will get you in at a decent hour, but has a transfer in Orlando. I highly recommend everyone to take this train, because if not you won’t get in untilg

About 10:30 p.m. if it’s on time. In addition, the return, has two trips. The first one leaves before 8 AM, but is a straight train to Tampa. The second train leaves around 10:30 a.m., but has a transfer in Orlando with a layover. Please reply to this message so everyone knows what train you will be on and we can plan accordingly who your travel buddy will be. Thank you

One extremely important note to remember is that you are responsible for booking and reserving your trip.

The phone number for the train is one 800 USA rail.--
Miranda b. Kilby
Ph: (352)942-0417