[NFBF-Tampa] I Am Moving

Edward Sanders griffsanders at gmail.com
Tue Sep 6 18:29:22 UTC 2022

Still taking your RV with you? smile

From: NFBF-Tampa <nfbf-tampa-bounces at nfbnet.org> On Behalf Of Joy Relton via NFBF-Tampa
Sent: Tuesday, September 6, 2022 11:29 AM
To: 'NFB of Florida Tampa Chapter List' <nfbf-tampa at nfbnet.org>
Cc: joy.relton at icloud.com
Subject: [NFBF-Tampa] I Am Moving

Greetings Fellow Tampa Chapter Members!

This is to let you know that I am moving permanently to Portland Oregon. We have been dividing our time between here and Oregon and have decided that it no longer makes sense for us. We will be leaving the area early in the morning of September 17. I have joined the Rose City chapter and look forward to being more active there. I am looking forward to living in Portland and using the many forms or public transportation which will be available to me there. I wish all of you the best.

My contact information remains the same.

Sincerely,

Joy Relton

Joy.relton at icloud.com <mailto:Joy.relton at icloud.com>