[NFBF-Tampa] Meeting reminder

tampa President nfbf.tampa at gmail.com
Thu Sep 22 16:18:43 UTC 2022

Greetings all,
I do apologize for not adding this information to the original post. This meeting will be on Saturday, September 24 at Beef Obrady‘s, 8810 N. Himes Ave. Again, for those on zoom the meeting will start at 12:30 p.m. and if you are attending I do ask that you arrive around 11:30 a.m. for mingling and to order your food. Thank you so much and I look forward to seeing all of you soon.

P.S.this meeting will end at 2 PM in the zoom information will be sent out and I’ll either date

Ph: (352)942-0417