[NFBF-Tampa] To the NFB tampa chapter test at the school program.

Ineko Gary rubiigary at gmail.com
Sun Sep 25 23:06:08 UTC 2022

Hey oh

If anyone in the TAMPA area or live in Tampa have kids. To let you know all schools in Tampa will be close starting tomorrow through Thursday.

Also if you need to go get supplies before Wednesday please do. Because the storm will be impacting the Tampa area by Wednesday. So it may Wednesday and Thursday be 100% chance of rain.

Just make a note for the two women on yesterday complained about my dictation by using my voice. If you can’t understand this then don’t read it. Just wanna let you know imagine yourself being deaf and learning how to re-speak all over again and words don’t come out right nine times out of 100. For those two women that sat together and was complaining. Yes I heard it because he said it loud enough where I can hear it. Just wanted to let the rest of the people know who have children that’s in school.