[NFBF-Tampa] FW: PRESS RELEASE: Carrollwood Cultural Center to host a free lecture about braille for Blind Awareness Month

Ineko Gary rubiigary at gmail.com
Mon Sep 26 17:55:34 UTC 2022

Also I want to let everyone know that I’m watching the news nine and the guy said that if you need to go to shelters Uber is taking people to shelters for free. Again Uber is taking people to shelters for free who needs to go. No I don’t know going back home for the shelter if they taking you back home for free. But they are taking you to shelters for free if you need to go that is Uber.

Sent from my iPhone