[NFBF-Tampa] Checking in

danjhicks at gmail.com danjhicks at gmail.com
Fri Sep 30 02:10:13 UTC 2022

Gloria and I are fine. Our electricity flickered a few times, but we did not lose it. A lot of wind and rain and a lot of small tree limbs and palm fronds littering the sidewalks, but everything is all right. We are all happy to hear that so many of you are doing so well after the storm.

Dan and Gloria Hicks