[NFBF-Tampa] I am still here

Gloria Mills Hicks glorianfbf at gmail.com
Sun Apr 30 19:53:31 UTC 2023

 hello everyone,

I am sorry that I missed our Tampa Bay chapter meeting on Saturday. On April 15, I had chest pains, and Dan decided that I should go to the hospital., Which was a good thing for me to do. I did not get to leave the hospital until late on the 22nd. I was fine, and then on Wednesday I had complications because my blood pressure was way too low.  All week they have trying to get my medication’s right. I hope to go home later today or tomorrow morning. I feel like I have lost some time and I am ready to help with the Federation.

Gloria Mills Hicks

Sent from my iPhone.