[NFBF-Tampa] Checking in

C C cmcopley at gmail.com
Wed Aug 30 16:04:17 UTC 2023

Hello everyone!

Hope everyone is safe and staying well.

Christine and Josh are both doing fine. We evacuated which was the best
decision considering the water came right up into our yard, but thankfully
not in the house or garage. Now we will just wait for the flooding to clear
so we can come back home! It seems all the roads are closed due to
flooding.

Thanks for the care and concern. Thinking of our federation family during
this time.

 Christine