[NFBF-Tampa] invitation to my church's Lessons and Carols concert

Sherrill O'Brien sherrill.obrien at verizon.net
Sat Dec 9 02:15:35 UTC 2023

Hello chapter members and supporters,

At our holiday party, several people expressed interest in the Christmas concert of Lessons and Carols which is held annually at my church. I’ve been in the choir for a long time, so of course I am thrilled to invite you to come and enjoy this beautiful traditional Christmas music we share with the community.

The concert will conclude at around 5:20, with a light reception featuring holiday goodies to follow.

If you have further questions after reading the following info copied from the flyer, don’t hesitate to email or call me at 813 935-0474

Sending warm wishes and good cheer, (oh I guess I’m still thinking about Marion and Merry’s homemade holiday cups of cheer)

Sherrill

Grace Lutheran Tampa Choir

Lessons and Carols Concert 2023

Sunday, December 10th at 4:00 pm

Grace Lutheran Church

3714 W. Linebaugh Ave. Tampa, FL 33618

813-961-8747 /  <http://www.gracetampa.org> www.gracetampa.org

The Chancel Choir of Grace Lutheran presents a service of Advent and Christmas music accompanied by chamber orchestra and pipe organ under the direction of Lisa Watson. Featuring choral selections by Joseph Martin, James Sawyers Jr., Mary McDonald, Craig Courtney and John Rutter. Scripture readings and hymn singing are also included.

There is no admission fee; the cost of the program is underwritten by the Betty Burton Endowment Fund. A free-will offering will be received on behalf of students from Grace attending the ELCA National Youth Gathering in July 2024.

We hope you will celebrate the Christmas season with us!

The Facebook event for Lessons and Carols is up and running. If you haven't found it yet to share it with others, this is the direct link:  <https://www.facebook.com/events/1038739724016654/> https://www.facebook.com/events/1038739724016654/

Lisa Watson

Director of Music

Grace Lutheran Tampa