[NFBF-Tampa] To the nfb Tampa chapter last

Ineko Gary rubiigary at gmail.com
Sat Feb 18 19:49:15 UTC 2023

Hey all

To those who is only a cane user. I was watching YouTube earlier today. And they have canes 52 inches and 56X inches with a light inside. And it comes with a charging cable where you can recharge it. I sent an email out to the person or persons who made this killing And the regular price is $200. But if you get it before the end of this month is over. They will give you a you a 75% discount. Well it will only cost $130. But if you wait till March they will only give you a 25% discount. And the cost and that will be. $175 that’s with the 25%. I think this will be good for people who travel after dark and before daylight. That the cane lights up where the drivers can see the person. Again this is for those who uses a long, white cane 100% of the time.

I G