[NFBF-Tampa] Updates and reminders

tampa President nfbf.tampa at gmail.com
Sun Feb 19 15:05:45 UTC 2023

Greetings members, friends and supporters
Hope all of you are well and enjoying this beautiful weather we are having. As a friendly reminder on Saturday, February 25 we will be holding our monthly meeting along with elections. I asked that if you are attending this meeting that you please arrive around 11:30 a.m. to order your food and for mingling. This meeting will begin promptly at noon with with a guest speaker, and will last until 2 PM. I hope that you make appropriate arrangements to be there.

For some exciting news, I’m proud to announce that Ian Noah Wilson was born on February 9, 2023 weighing in at 5 lbs. 3 oz. and 18 inches long! Congratulations Brittany and Scott!

It’s the beginning of the year, so dues are due and for the Tampa Bay Chapter of the National Federation Of The Blind the Florida our dues are $10 per year. This can be paid by using square or PayPal. If you are using Square please use the below link:

https://checkout.square.site/merchant/24228PDCG29HT/checkout/S2YZPK5ULQX3IBHLMLBC2UGD

If you’re using PayPal use the email below:

mmtampabay at nfbflorida.org

Second reminder:

As all of you should remember we changed our constitution last year and it was approved by our state affiliate. This means, it is in effect, so we will be having elections this February. Moving forward we will have elections every year for every other position.  Therefore, the following positions are up for reelection with a two-year term  on Saturday, February 25th.

Vice President: currently held by Gloria Hicks
Treasure: currently held by Dan Hicks
Board 2: currently held by  Barbara Gall

If you are interested in any of positions above, but have more questions, please feel free to contact me with any questions or comments.
 Like I always say, we, the Tampa Bay Chapter of the national Federation of the blind the Florida, the strongest and best chapter, is stronger when we work together.

 https://checkout.square.site/merchant/24228PDCG29HT/checkout/S2YZPK5ULQX3IBHLMLBC2UGD

Ph: (352)942-0417
To unsubscribe, change your list options or get your account info for NFBF-Tampa:
http://nfbnet.org/mailman/options/nfbf-tampa_nfbnet.org/mbkilby%40gmail.com