[NFBF-Tampa] St. Patty's Day

marion.gwizdala at verizon.net marion.gwizdala at verizon.net
Sat Feb 25 22:17:43 UTC 2023

Sláinte !

                For those of you unsure what that greeting is, it is the
Irish toast meaning “Health” in Gaelic! AS mentioned during our meeting
today, I will be performing on St. Patty’s Day at O’Toole’s Irish Pub in
Brandon from 4:30 – 6:30 p.m. O’Toole’s is located at 1215 W. Brandon Blvd.
The hospitality is awesome and the food is great! My performance will be on
their patio which features an oak tree right in the middle of it! For those
of you who are Catholic, Bishop Gregory Parkes has issued a special
dispensation for you to eat meat on St. Patty’s Day, as it falls on a Friday
during lent, so you will be able to enjoy Corn beef & cabbage! Plan on
putting on your green and joining me for a fun evening of food, drink, and
music! I might even play “Live the Life You Want”! If you need more
information, feel free to call my music hotline at 813-421-3555!

Erin go Bragh! (Ireland forever!)

Marion