[NFBF-Tampa] Hungry for some PIZZAAA?

C C cmcopley at gmail.com
Tue Feb 28 22:55:17 UTC 2023

National Federation of the Blind Family, You’re in luck! Florida
Association of Blind Students is throwing a “Raise the dough” Pizza Party,
on Saint Patrick’s Day at Home Slice in Tampa.

When: Friday March 17th, 2023 4:30-7:30p
Where: Home Slice 8830 N. Himes Ave Tampa, Florida
What: Pizza Party and Trivia Extravaganza 6:30p
Who: Florida Association of Blind Students

Come celebrate your luck and the success of the Florida Association of
Blind students and meet the individuals that have been working hard in
their communities towards the NFB movement. With our fundraising efforts
this year alone, we have been able to send three students to Washington
D.C., as well as to a weekend of leadership in Chicago. We are continuing
our efforts to help send individuals to Houston Texas for our National
Convention and to state convention in Tampa, Florida. As well as raising
funds for scholarships, for these extraordinary individuals.

Attached you will find our flyer for the event. Feel free to share. The
more the merrier!

Photo description: Flyer with photos of pizza and drinks with text that
reads “Florida Association of Blind Students presents our Pizza Fundraiser
When: 4:30 PM to 7:30 PM EST March 17, 2023 Where: HomeSlice Pizza, Co
Tampa
Prices are listed as follows: two cheese slices and drink $6.50. two
pepperoni slices and drink $8. one slice of cheese or pepperoni with a
salad and drink $8.50. two specialty slices with a drink $9.” on the right
hand corner. There is a QR code to PayPal link on the top left corner.
There is the logo for the National Federation of the blind Florida in
Homeslice Pizza Co. Tampa logo.

We cannot wait to see you there. I will be a lot of fun and a great
opportunity to get to know your students on a personal level. Come see
those who you support, we’re so appreciative for you!

Warm Regards,

Christine Copley
813.493.7691

Vice President Tampa Chapter