[NFBF-Tampa] FABS Pancake Breakfast 1/14 9-11am

C C cmcopley at gmail.com
Thu Jan 5 22:33:42 UTC 2023

Good evening everyone!

Just following up with some updates regarding our upcoming Pancake
Breakfast Saturday 1/14 9-11am at Beef O’ Brady’s 8810 N. Himes Ave, Tampa
FL.

After the breakfast we will be holding a short educational/informational
session, for those interested in the Florida Association of Blind Students.

Your support is greatly appreciated from near or far! Even if you are not
able to attend, please consider a donation. Every little bit counts :)

Below you will find a Google document to fill out with the information on
how to pay and/or donate;

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdNM9prcDPCkI2091t7
TxK6_LhGZE1eo7gec0qA7qUZozE_pg/viewform?usp=sf_link

Attached you will find our flyer. Please feel free to post this wherever
you’re able.

Thank you so much for making our dreams a reality and helping to support us
in FABS first Annual Pancake Breakfast!

Sincerely,
Christine Copley
813.493.7691