[NFBF-Tampa] [Fabs] [NFBF-L] FABS Pancake Breakfast 1/14 9-11am

Z'Leah Liburd nyirah17 at gmail.com
Sat Jan 7 22:44:37 UTC 2023

Hi  Lauren. I'm not sure on what you mean by not being accessible. But I
will assume you're talking about the photo description. Here it is for
convenience! Thank you
Photo description: a portrait photo of a plate of pancakes with a blurred
background. Text reads: “NFB'S wFLORIDA ASSOCIATION OF BLIND STUDENTS
Annual Pancake Breakfast Fundraiser JAN 14, 2023 TIME: 9:00-11:00 A.M.
WHERE: BEEF O. BRADY'S 8810 N HIMES AVE, TAMPA, FL 33614 PLEASE NOTE THAT
ALL TICKETS ARE $8 A PIECE AND WE ARE ONLY ACCEPTING CASH. FEEL FREE TO
CONTACT THE FUNDRAISING CHAIR, IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS OR CONCERNS. PHONE
#: (813)-493-7691 On the bottom left corner you will find a QR code and on
the upper right hand corner is the NFB logo.