[NFBF-Tampa] Do you shop with Amazon?

Edward Sanders griffsanders at gmail.com
Fri Jan 13 16:24:25 UTC 2023

Sorry,no. Walmart is our choice.

-----Original Message-----
From: NFBF-Tampa <nfbf-tampa-bounces at nfbnet.org> On Behalf Of tampa President via NFBF-Tampa
Sent: Friday, January 13, 2023 10:44 AM
To: nfbf-tampa at nfbnet.org
Cc: tampa President <nfbf.tampa at gmail.com>
Subject: [NFBF-Tampa] Do you shop with Amazon?

Good morning members, Friends, and supporters, I hope all of you are well and that you have already marked your calendar for January 28 at Beef Obrady‘s for our monthly meeting. However, the state affiliate is asking everyone and anyone who uses Amazon to shop to sign up with Amazon smiles, so a percentage can go back to our state affiliate. Yes, fundraising without actually doing anything but shopping as you already do. Please find a n email with all the steps on how to go about doing this. Thank you for donating without doing anything except signing up one time

Remember, the Tampa Chapter is the strongest and the best Chapter in the National Federation Of The Blind of Florida, so let’s get every member to do this, so we can be the chapter that donates the most in 2023.