[NFBF-Tampa] Senior Concerns Meeting for February

glorianfbf at gmail.com glorianfbf at gmail.com
Mon Jan 23 16:58:52 UTC 2023

Happy New Year - again!

Last month we asked for topics for upcoming meetings. Here are the suggestions
that you gave.

Saving Money as Blind People During Times of Inflation.

TV Streaming / Cable and Accessibility, including Devices.

Hadley Courses Available, Presented by Hadley Spokesperson.

Speaker from Disability Rights.

April Membership Drive to Gain Seniors in the NFBF and on the Committee.

We will update you on our topic for February, but we wanted to let you that
that our February Senior Concerns meeting will be Thursday, February 2, at
8:00 PM.

We are still looking for more ideas for future meetings. You do not have to be
a senior to join our meetings or to make suggestions. All are welcome.

Here is a link to the zoom meeting: https://zoom.us/j/99374511935

The Meeting ID is: 993 7451 1935

If you are dialing in by phone, Dial one of these numbers:

+1 312 626 6799 US (Chicago) or

+1 646 876 9923 US (New York)

Enter Meeting ID: 993 7451 1935

If you are dialing in by phone using a smartphone, use one of these two links:

+13126266799,,99374511935# US (Chicago)

+16468769923,,99374511935# US (New York)

If you have any questions, my contact information is below. Stay safe
everyone, and we'll talk Thursday, February 2, at 8:00 PM.

Happy 2023!

Gloria Mills Hicks, Senior Concerns Committee Chairperson

813-340-9754

 <mailto:glorianfbf at gmail.com> glorianfbf at gmail.com