[NFBF-Tampa] Be there or be square

Miranda Kilby mbkilby at gmail.com
Wed Jan 25 20:08:41 UTC 2023

Greetings all,
I hope to see all of you this Saturday, January 28 at Beef Obrady‘s, 8810 N. Himes Ave. I ask that you arrive at 11:30 a.m. for mingling and to order your food. The meeting will promptly start at 12 PM. As you all are aware it’s a new year, which means new ideas! In addition, don’t forget to bring your $10 dues, yes, it’s that time of year again! This meeting will be lots of fun, very lively, and we haven’t seen each other since last year lol.

Again, I hope to see you there!

Oh, and if you need some additional convincing, Isabella will be there lol

Ph: (352)942-0417