[NFBF-Tampa] Publix event today

Sherrill O'Brien sherrill.obrien at verizon.net
Sat Jul 8 21:22:32 UTC 2023

Hi Miranda and all,

I’m glad I could help with this Publix Meet the Blind/get to know us” event, which will hopefully become an annual Tampa Bay chapter tradition. Miranda, you sent out such a kind and enthusiastic email .. thanks so much for that. And wow, so many people came out to help this time. Even the weather kind of cooperated, since it didn’t really pour here, and it wasn’t so horribly hot.

I sure wish I could have been there, but so many members showed up at my little Publix store that I am happy I can simply start the ball rolling. I’m pretty sure my Publix is the smallest one in our area!

I hope everyone had fun, too, and that you didn’t eat too many goodies from the Publix bakery!

Sherrill