[NFBF-Tampa] Update on Publix event today

Louise Peyton lp2473 at hotmail.com
Sun Jul 9 13:05:51 UTC 2023

Miranda:
Congrats to all our group for working hard.  Let’s hope some of the donors will come to the pancake breakfast.
On my shift, I’d like to thank Greg for pointing out the people coming by as I have a mild hearing loss and didn’t always hear footsteps.  One woman passing by literally ran past our table to avoid us while others stopped by to inquire about our project.
Greg is a hard worker and used to doing charity work of various types.  He’s a real asset.
I believe this was a learning experience for us all.
Louise