[NFBF-Tampa] Meet & Support the Stronger Together Band

marion.gwizdala at verizon.net marion.gwizdala at verizon.net
Mon Jul 17 02:32:30 UTC 2023

Dear Tampa Bay Chapter Members,

                For the past six weeks, the Stronger Together Band has been
working behind the scenes to prepare for our concert on October 5. We have
all met via Zoom and the three of us who live in the Tampa Bay area have had
a couple in-person rehearsals. On Thursday, July 20, the entire Stronger
Together band will hold its first live, in-person rehearsal and you are
invited to observe the process while supporting the band.

                The Stronger Together Band consists of the following
artists:

Kaitlyn Deverson (Jensen Beach) - Bass/Acoustic guitar/Vocals

Trent Ferguson (Sebring/Tampa) - Percussion/Vocals

Marion Gwizdala (Tampa) - Guitar/Vocals/Director

Z'Leah Libert (Zephyrhills) - Vocals

Jamie Thomas (Tampa) - Piano/Vocals

The rehearsal will be held on Thursday, July 20, 2023 from 10:00 a.m. until
4:00 p.m. at 1003 Papaya Drive, Tampa, Florida 33619. The band has dedicated
a great deal of time preparing for this rehearsal and for the concert. We
want to invite you to support them by feeding and watering them, while
providing a small audience to enjoy our music. If you can come and provide
some food or drink for the band, please reply to this message and let us
know so we are properly prepared. If you have any comments or questions,
please direct them to me here just in case others have the same question. I
look forward to hosting the chapter and the band!

Fraternally yours,

Marion Gwizdala