[NFBF-Tampa] Ike just reapplied for Hart Plus also. I guess I should keep this info as it may become very, very valuable! Thank you all for your assistance even if you didn’t know you were helping me! :-)

Ineko Gary rubiigary at gmail.com
Thu Jun 1 16:54:04 UTC 2023

Oh, you are so very welcome. Yes when I found out Tuesday morning for one of my Heart Plus drivers I sent the email here to MARION in case if he didn’t know. So I was happy to put out this information for all of the nfB Tampa Chapter list to know this information. And yes, please keep this information in case you need it for the future. This is why I shared it to MARION Here in case MARION wanted to share to everybody to let no. So I was happy to help.

Lots of love always
Ineko

Sent from my iPhone