[NFBF-Tampa] To the nfB Tampa chapter list.

Ineko Gary rubiigary at gmail.com
Sat Jun 10 11:54:22 UTC 2023

I’m just telling the truth. About her. That she doesn’t know anything about my hearing loss and doesn’t know anything about my vision loss. And if she keeps on, I’m going to keep going to my break up on her. She is not my eye doctor, or my audiologist. And she knows who she is. I’m not the first person she done it to and I won’t be the last. Me my family in God knows what’s going on and why I lost uncle vision or I can only see like a shadow out of my right eye that’s not very useful and see nothing in my left eye. Only me God in my family and my Alley, Olliges knows that I’m totally deaf without hearing aids  And with hearing aids I’m profoundly profoundly hard of hearing. But this person y’all know just won’t get out of my business because she doesn’t know anything about my business. I liked her when I met her 25 years ago but now it’s 2023 she needs to get the hell out of my business  Because she doesn’t know anything about me. She’s the only one in the nfB that claims she knows about peoples vision loss when she does not. And she’s the only one to spread rumors on truth about people‘s vision and hearing and she doesn’t know a damn thing about it. She’s the only one I no longer get along with. So until she learns how to leave my Disability alone no I’m not gonna put out the fire because she needs to stay the hell away and stop talking about my disabilities because she knows nothing , nothing about it. She needs to keep my disabilities out of her mouth. I could return or retaliate back and say her health problem is not as bad as she says, but I’m not.

Sent from my iPhone