[NFBF-Tampa] NFB cane

Jessica Cuddy jessicacuddy31 at gmail.com
Mon Jun 12 18:57:47 UTC 2023

Hello everyone,

I have a NFB cane that is 51 inches that I would like to donate it The cane has barely ever been used. It terms of the number of times (in days) I’ve used it I would say is less than 10. When I bought it, I thought hey, it would be cool to own a NFB Cane because I’m a part of the chapter. I tried it and absolutely hate it! I have grown up using Ambutech and I will stay with Ambutech. I realize that everyone has their own opinion and preference with the type of cane they use and like  ambutech just happens to be mine. So I just wanted to donate it since I don’t plan on using it and I have a spare Ambutech cane. If anyone can point me in the right direction, I will gladly bring it to the next meeting.

Thanks,

Jessica

P.S. I apologize if I offended anyone over my preference of cane brand and opinion. It wasn’t my intention, It’s just what I like and prefer.