[NFBF-Tampa] FW: Braille Calendars Soon Available From NLS

Louise Peyton lp2473 at hotmail.com
Tue Mar 7 16:26:25 UTC 2023

Noe and all:
Here is a response from the Daytona library regarding the calendars.  This is all I know.
Louise
Good morning,
I spoke with my supervisor. NLS will not be sending us any braille calendars. I believe there is 1 subregional branch that has sent braille calendars in the past. It is the Pinellas Talking Book Library. They are run by Pinellas County and only serve the patrons in Pinellas and Sarasota Counties. Since you reside in Hillsborough County, your servicing library is the Daytona Beach Branch. We are the main branch. I will include the phone number for the Pinellas branch, if you would like to reach out to them and ask if they have extra calendars, but I do not know if they will be able to help.  727-441-9958.

Melissa Finley
Library Technical Assistant - Reader Services