[NFBF-Tampa] Support FABS by having a Little Caesars Pizza Party at home!

C C cmcopley at gmail.com
Sat Mar 18 01:31:57 UTC 2023

Good evening Federation Family,

Thank you so much to all that supported us, in our “Raise the dough” St.
Patrick’s day Pizza party! I’m happy to report it was a great success and a
ton of fun :) The best part being, it isn’t over yet…

Our Little Caesars take home Pizza boxes are officially live! A great way
to support FABS by having a family pizza party at home. FABS receives $6 a
box, so feel free to share far and wide. This event will only be open for a
month so get ‘‘em while they’re hot. Ships directly to the customer when
the order is placed.

https://fundraising.littlecaesars.com/login/join-fundraiser/c8eb7f4a-61e9-435a-9512-6a02c42a041f

Let me know if you have any questions!

Sincerely,

Christine Copley
813.493.7691

Vice President Tampa | National Federation of the Blind
Board member #3 | Florida Association of Blind Students
Chair of fundraising | Florida Association of Blind Students
Co- chair of fundraising | National Association of Blind Students