[NFBF-Tampa] Bowling Address

sgreenblatt76 at gmail.com sgreenblatt76 at gmail.com
Tue Nov 7 13:46:28 UTC 2023

Hi Jessica, you had it correct. I just looked up the original message that went out about this event and I’ve pasted the information below.

The bowling event is scheduled at 4847 N. Armenia Ave. pin chasers bowling club. The fee will be $15-$20 per person which will include the rental of shoes, a five dollar gaming card, unlimited bowling in the three lanes on the far side of the building. We will also get two large pizzas towards the end of art event. The time is scheduled from 12 to 3 PM on Saturday, November 11.

Scott Greenblatt

8134601606

Sgreenblatt76 at gmail.com