[NFBF-Tampa] To NFB Tampa chapter list

Ineko Gary rubiigary at gmail.com
Fri Nov 10 18:28:03 UTC 2023

Hey oh

I just wanna let anyone that’s in the TAMPA chapter know if you are a veteran. either ride the city bus or Heart Plus. Tomorrow you can ride the city bus and the Heart Plus for free tomorrow. It’s only for amp area.

I I found out not too long ago when I called Heart to double check what time the bus 10 starts running tomorrow over here where I live. So I wanted to tell anyone here who is a veteran. You can ride free tomorrow on Heart Plus and on Citi bus, as long as you have something that you’re a veteran.