[NFBF-Tampa] Holiday party details with menu

Joy Relton joy.relton at icloud.com
Thu Nov 30 23:02:45 UTC 2023

Oh Merry,

I’d be there for the “glug”. Is this a southern Norwegian party? My family would be there for sure. Perhaps with lefsa? (big smile)

Vicky, Garry and I are enjoying our new home in Hillsboro Oregon. We are enjoying learning a whole new light rail and bus system and getting audible signals installed out here. We live in a walkable community so come on out and visit. I hope that the party goes well. Sorry, I don’t know how to say “merry Christmas” in Norwegian.

Joy