[NFBF-Tampa] Question regarding our next meeting

sgreenblatt76 at gmail.com sgreenblatt76 at gmail.com
Wed Oct 11 18:13:21 UTC 2023

I apologize as I’ve just been added to the list and have not read the entire thread of this conversation since every message that’s gone around was not part of the last message reply that I replied to myself but if Sunday October 22 is an option then that will work for me. The only day I cannot attend is October 21. If the meeting will be held at Marion’s, what is his address; is this the only other option besides Beef O’Brady’s?

Scott Greenblatt

8134601606

Sgreenblatt76 at gmail.com