[NFBF-Tampa] Next meeting

Barbara Gaw gawberg at verizon.net
Fri Oct 13 20:02:59 UTC 2023

Hello everyone,
I’ll be at Beef O’Bradys on the 28th for our meeting
Barbara

Sent from AOL Mobile Mail

On Friday, October 13, 2023, 10:35 AM, tampa President via NFBF-Tampa <nfbf-tampa at nfbnet.org> wrote:

Good morning all,After discussing our next meeting with the Chapter board, we have decided to stick with our normal meeting date and time and location, which is, Saturday, October 28, from 12 PM until 2 PM, at Beef Obrady‘s 8810 North Himes Ave.
I do ask that you arrive around 11:30 a.m. for mingling and to order your food. Let’s make October, blind, equality, achievement, month, the best meaning, ever. So, share, share, share. Let’s see how many people can be in attendance weather in person or virtually.
I do understand that a few will not be in attendance, but perhaps you can attend virtually for some of the meeting or all of the meeting.
--
To unsubscribe, change your list options or get your account info for NFBF-Tampa:
http://nfbnet.org/mailman/options/nfbf-tampa_nfbnet.org/gawberg%40verizon.net