[NFBF-Tampa] Next meeting

Sherrill O'Brien sherrill.obrien at verizon.net
Fri Oct 13 20:34:29 UTC 2023

Hello to all,

September and now October have been very difficult for me and my family as I’ve been arranging for and then placing my husband Mike in a memory care facility. It’s not too far from the house, so I’ll of course be going there several times a week. Hopefully my anxiety will ease as time passes and I become more familiar with the staff and the layout of the building.

With all that said, now Amber and I can attend the meeting on the 28th.

Sherrill