[NFBF-Tampa] Fwd: [NFBF-L] 2023 Convention Award Winners

shaaron shantiaaron at comcast.net
Sat Oct 14 17:34:25 UTC 2023

Congratulations to all the winners!

Shanti

From: NFBF-Tampa <nfbf-tampa-bounces at nfbnet.org> On Behalf Of Miranda Kilby via NFBF-Tampa
Sent: Friday, October 13, 2023 10:40 AM
To: nfbf-tampa at nfbnet.org
Cc: Miranda Kilby <mbkilby at gmail.com>
Subject: [NFBF-Tampa] Fwd: [NFBF-L] 2023 Convention Award Winners

Greetings Tampa Members, friends, and supporters,

If you attended our banquet at the 2023 state convention, you  would have heard the below award winners! However, just in case you were unable to attend, below are the winners names, and the positions they won. You will notice that one of our very own, Gloria Mills Hicks won one of these awards!

Congratulations to our 2023 Award winners.

Lifetime Achievement Award

        Gloria Mills Hicks

         John L. Williams

          Debbie Ryan