[NFBF-Tampa] Shirts

sgreenblatt76 at gmail.com sgreenblatt76 at gmail.com
Fri Oct 20 16:03:26 UTC 2023

I would like a men’s Medium please.

Scott Greenblatt

8134601606

Sgreenblatt76 at gmail.com

From: NFBF-Tampa <nfbf-tampa-bounces at nfbnet.org> On Behalf Of tampa President via NFBF-Tampa
Sent: Friday, October 20, 2023 11:04 AM
To: nfbf-tampa at nfbnet.org
Cc: tampa President <nfbf.tampa at gmail.com>
Subject: [NFBF-Tampa] Shirts

Good morning all,

The topic of ordering T-shirts has been floating around for a while. Yvonne, has found a company that can reproduce our yellow polos. These polos should be the same or very similar. However, it is up to you if you would like to order one. Each polo will cost $25 and they do have women and men sizes. This email is to find out who would like a shirt. You do not have to reply to this email with your size, but please let me know if you would like to get a polo Made. Thank you.

Ph: (352)942-0417 <tel:(352)942-0417>