[NFBF-Tampa] Registration in Banquet info for State convention

Sherrill O'Brien sherrill.obrien at verizon.net
Mon Sep 4 03:41:59 UTC 2023

Hello all,

I’m not much in the loop these days, but I’m sure I’ll be attending the convention, and concert by all means.

I like Marion’s auction basket theme, or we could combine the two ideas and call it Party in Margaritaville.

I will definitely contribute to the basket. I’ll let you know this week, or do I need to let you know by tomorrow.

Sherrill