[NFBF-Tampa] FW: Payment from Tampa Bay Chapter Convention Registration and Banquet charges

danjhicks at gmail.com danjhicks at gmail.com
Fri Sep 8 01:39:04 UTC 2023

Fellow Tampa Bay Chapter Members,

If you are on our list as attending the upcoming NFBF State Convention and you are a member of the Tampa Bay Chapter, we have already paid the $25.00 for your registration. However, you still need to actually fill out the registration form. Please use this link:

2023 NFB of Florida Convention Registration <https://forms.gle/wBcRjkYGnq3BUnP37>

Make sure you include that you are a member of the Tampa Bay Chapter in the appropriate field.

If you are attending the Banquet, please pay for your Banquet ticket using one of the options on the form.

The deadline for all of this is September 10, so please take care of it now

Please contact Miranda or me if you have any questions, or post them to this email list.

Hope to see all of you in about a month!

Dan Hicks, Treasurer

Tampa Bay Chapter

danjhicks at gmail.com <mailto:danjhicks at gmail.com>

(813)943-5544