[NFBF-Tampa] Chick-fil-A dine to donate event

Barbara Gaw gawberg at verizon.net
Sat Sep 9 21:01:39 UTC 2023

My ride tells me I’ll be there around 4 PM, but I’m not sure how long I get to stay.
Barbara

Sent from AOL Mobile Mail

On Saturday, September 9, 2023, 1:15 PM, tampa President via NFBF-Tampa <nfbf-tampa at nfbnet.org> wrote:

Good afternoon all,Are you planning on attending the Chick-fil-A event on Thursday, September 14? If yes, what time will you be there? I would like individuals to be in groups throughout the day if possible. So reply, what time you’ll be there so we can correlate others to be there too.
--
Miranda b. KilbyPh: (352)942-0417