[NFBF-Tampa] Guide dog trainer John Byfield

Jessica Cuddy jessicacuddy31 at gmail.com
Wed Sep 13 20:02:47 UTC 2023

Hello everyone,

I don’t know how many people in the chapter have guide dogs, or if any of them have been trained by John Byfield. I received a phone call this afternoon regarding his health and how he is not doing well. A group of individuals are trying to get together letters and well wishes to him before November 1. I plan on doing so anyway her name is Gini Lamb and her email address is 4pawsrus at gmail.com. I think it would be fantastic if we could get so many letters of love to John, as he has done so much for so many people, and it is well deserved. After all, I believe he is the greatest of all time (GOAT) of guide dog trainers he has dedicated so many years to this profession. I would greatly appreciate your time in writing a letter.

Jessica