[NFBF-Tampa] Auction places list

Barbara Gaw gawberg at verizon.net
Thu Sep 14 19:33:08 UTC 2023

Add to the list, Self Reliance, Inc.

Sent from AOL Mobile Mail

On Monday, September 11, 2023, 12:08 PM, tampa President via NFBF-Tampa <nfbf-tampa at nfbnet.org> wrote:

Good afternoon all,Please see a combine list of places that have been contacted for auction items.Tampa Bay RaysTampa lightningImprov.Lowry park zooBusch GardensHard Rock CafeThe Don CeSar hotelSide splittersThe Florida Aquarium.Mosie.Florida cracker Fish Company skydive city
Is there a place that you have contacted? That is not on this list? If so, please add so that way everyone knows what’s going on. In addition, please keep sharing information regarding the concert.

--
Miranda b. KilbyPh: (352)942-0417