[NFBF-Tampa] Final Reminder

Z'Leah Liburd nyirah17 at gmail.com
Sun Apr 7 18:12:34 UTC 2024

Hello,

Hope that you are all doing well!

*I just wanted to put out the last reminder for USF’s Talent Show where
Jamie and I  will be performing!*

*Join me on April 8th from 6:30 - 9:30 PM in the Marshall Student Center
ballrooms.*

Z'Leah Liburd and Jamie Thomas (for talent show purposes will be under the
name of Bell and the Bard)  will be gracing the stage with their
performance of the timeless classic, "Beauty and the Beast." There is a
twist. To secure victory and claim the title of winners, we have to not
only blow the judges away, but we have to get Fan's Favorite.

Jamie and I need your support! Your cheers, your applause, your enthusiasm
- they all play a important part in ensuring our win.

Remember, your attendance is not just welcomed - it's essential and free!

Let's make April 8th a night to remember, as we transport you to the
enchanted forest!

 Below you will find the performance order.

The doors will open at 6:00pm, use this as an opportunity to enjoy some
food, drinks and crafts before you perform. At 6:30pm we will hear from
guest speakers and have a cheer performance for the first half hour, and
then Act 1 of the UBTS will begin at 7:00pm. We will have a brief
intermission around 7:50pm to 8:00pm for Kahoot and so the judges have a
break. Then, Act 2 will begin at 8:00pm and run until about 8:55pm. Once
everyone has performed, live voting will be open for 5 minutes. During this
time the judges will deliberate and determine the Judges’ Choice winner.
The Fan Favorite winner will be announced around 9:00pm, then the Judges
Choice will be announced.

We They are encourageing us to *bring friends and supporters on Monday*, as
the chance to win Fan Favorite is based on the results of the live voting.
The event will be a great time and we are so excited to have you all
attend!

*Performance Order*

            *Act 1*

1.       Tones of Gold (10 minutes)

2.      Rob (3 minutes)

3.      Paula Cohn (3 minutes)

4.      Bulls Nakhra (5 minutes)

5.      Dani Grief (4 minutes)

6.      Imani and Merita (7 minutes)

7.       DesiBullz (4 minutes)

            *Intermission - 10 minutes*

            *Act 2*

1.       Truman VP and Srav with Holly Drive (10 minutes)

2.      Belle and the Bard (5 minutes)

3.      Em & Abe (7 minutes)

4.      Cha$e D’Amico (7 minutes)

5.      Emily Sklaver (4 minutes)

6.      Mizrana (6 minutes)

7.       Rocky’s Angels (10 minutes)

--

Z’Leah Liburd (She/her)

President, Florida Association of Blind Students

President, State Wide Chapter

Nyirah17 at gmail.co <Nyirah17 at gmail.com>m

Student at nfbflorida.org

NFBF.Statewide at gmail.com

"The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even
touched - they must be felt with the heart." -*Helen Keller.*

Follow us on Facebook and Instagram!

Facebook link:
https://www.facebook.com/Florida-Association-of-Blind-Students-FABS-100610252389102

Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/fabs_nfb/