[NFBF-Tampa] Your Dues are Due. I guess that is why they call them the Dues.

danjhicks at gmail.com danjhicks at gmail.com
Wed Feb 21 02:52:53 UTC 2024

Hello fellow Tampa Bay Chapter Members,

This is a new year and so dues are once again - ah - necessary and expected.
Most of us have already paid, but there are a few of our members who have
not yet paid their dues. Elections will be held at our next meeting, this
Saturday, February 24 2024, and in order to run of a position or vote in the
election or on other matters, you need to be current in your payment of
dues. They are only $10.00 per year.

Tampa Bay Chapter President Miranda Kilby has asked me to remind everyone of
ways that you can pay your dues, so here they are.

- You can pay ahead of time with Zelle. To pay the chapter's account, just
enter my phone number, 813-943-5544. It will display as Tampa Bay Chapter.
This is the preferred way as it is almost instantaneous and there are no
extra costs or fees for you or the chapter.

- You can bring cash to the meeting and pay in person. The second best way.
No costs or fees.

- You can mail a check to me at the address below. No costs or fees to the
chapter, but you do have to pay for the postage stamp. The mails can be
slow, so better do it immediately, and drop me a text or email to let me
know that you have done so.

-  You can use this link:

https://checkout.square.site/merchant/24228PDCG29HT/checkout/S2YZPK5ULQX3IBH
LMLBC2UGD

to pay via credit or debit card in advance of the meeting via square. Please
do this right away, as it can take Square a day or two to process payments.
The chapter incurs some fees, but we are happy to have you as a paid member.

-  You can bring a credit or debit card to the meeting and

use it to pay via Square in person. Again, we incur some fees, but we are
happy to have you on board.

The above methods can be used to purchase tickets for our wonderful 50/50
drawing that will take place at the meeting.

If you buy 50/50 tickets in advance, please send me a text or email (info
below) so I know to assign you tickets. You do not need to be present to buy
50/50 tickets, but you do have to be present - either in person or via Zoom
- to take part in the meeting, to run for office, or to vote.

Thank you all. I look forward to seeing all of you at the upcoming meeting!

Dan Hicks, Treasurer,

Tampa Bay Chapter

504 South Armenia Ave.

Unit 1319-B