[NFBF-Tampa] Beef O Brady's Menu

sgreenblatt76 at gmail.com sgreenblatt76 at gmail.com
Mon Feb 26 13:56:31 UTC 2024

Hello everyone. Before the last meeting I looked up the entire menu for Beef
O Brady's and it occurred to me that it might very well be helpful if I
shared this information with everyone in the chapter so that prior to
attending a subsequent meeting you can decide what you might be interested
in eating prior to/during the meeting.

     I've attached the full menu, including pricing and item descriptions,
to this message so you can save the file to your computer and always have it
on hand before you attend monthly meetings. Please let me know if anyone has
a problem with the attached file because I can also send the entire menu in
the body of another message to the list if this is the preferred method.

Scott Greenblatt

Talk/Text: 8134601606

Sgreenblatt76 at gmail.com