[NFBF-Tampa] New year, new goals, new beginnings

danjhicks at gmail.com danjhicks at gmail.com
Sun Jan 7 19:23:51 UTC 2024

At Beef O’Brady’s? 8810 North Himes?

Dan

From: NFBF-Tampa <nfbf-tampa-bounces at nfbnet.org> On Behalf Of tampa President via NFBF-Tampa
Sent: Sunday, January 7, 2024 11:01 AM
To: nfbf-tampa at nfbnet.org
Cc: tampa President <nfbf.tampa at gmail.com>
Subject: [NFBF-Tampa] New year, new goals, new beginnings

Good morning all,

I hope you all have marked your calendar for Saturday, January 27, from 12 PM until 2 PM for our monthly meeting. However, Until then, I hope that you will start thinking of goals for the chapter, which includes social events, community outreach projects, fundraisers, and anything in between. Let’s make 2024 our best year ever! See all of you soon.

P.S. don’t forget that our yearly dues are due, which are $10  and we have elections in February. The The positions are available are, president, secretary, and board position to. if you have any questions, please feel free to reach out to me by your preferred method.

Ph: (352)942-0417 <tel:(352)942-0417>