[NFBF-Tampa] More Details was Final opportunity

marion.gwizdala at verizon.net marion.gwizdala at verizon.net
Tue Jan 9 19:46:43 UTC 2024

Dear All,

                I am taking care of the shirt order and wanted to share a few additional details. First of all, the chapter’s official color shirt is yellow; unfortunately, this shirt is not available in a long-sleeved version. In addition, we have negotiated some great prices on our shirts. Originally, the chapter was planning on paying the difference between the $25 each member would pay and the actual cost of the shirt. Flair Etc. is only charging us $25 for all shirts sizes small through XL. Each size larger than XL have an upcharge the chapter will absorb; however, if anyone wishes to give more, that would be greatly appreciated.

                Some of us like long-sleeved shirts – I for one! Some of you may even want a shirt with the NFB logo I a different color to wear at other times. For example, I am purchasing a long-sleeved stone-colored shirt emblazoned with the logo for my own personal wardrobe. I will post other colors under a different cover.

Fraternally yours,

Marion