[NFBF-Tampa] Yes, Indeed! was Great news!

marion.gwizdala at verizon.net marion.gwizdala at verizon.net
Mon Jan 15 23:38:32 UTC 2024

Dear All,

                Yes, indeed, the shirts will be in hand at our next meeting! I spoke with Flair (the embroiderer) this afternoon and confirmed our order. He is ordering the shirts from the supplier in the morning! If anyone wants an additional shirt, either in yellow or some other color, please let me know before I check my morning mail at 6:00 a.m.

Fraternally yours,

Marion