[NFBF-Tampa] Are 2024 goals and ideas

Sherrill O'Brien sherrill.obrien at verizon.net
Sun Jan 28 18:36:20 UTC 2024

Hello all,

For more ideas for social activities and fundraisers, please refer to the minutes I just sent out to the list. At that October meeting we came up with some of the same ideas we spoke about yesterday, but there are several others to consider.

It was a good meeting yesterday, and I’m glad I was at least able to participate via Zoom.

Sherrill O’Brien, Secretary

Tampa Bay Chapter