[NFBF-Tampa] Massage Table

sgreenblatt76 at gmail.com sgreenblatt76 at gmail.com
Sun Jul 7 20:26:26 UTC 2024

Greetings to everybody from the National Convention. After the last chapter
meeting I was speaking with a lady who had mentioned that she has a foldable
massage table that she would like to sell. Unfortunately I cannot recall who
I was talking to so I'm hoping that you can contact me directly off-list. I
was looking up what to look for in a massage table and the message below
details all of those characteristics. If you're still interested in selling
me that table please look at the options below and tell me how the table
you're selling matches up. Also, please let me know how much you want to
sell me the table.

Scott Greenblatt

Talk/Text: 8134601606

Sgreenblatt76 at gmail.com

There are many fold-up massage tables available, so it's important to
consider your needs before making a purchase. Here are some factors to look
for:

* Durability: The table should be made of sturdy materials that can support
a client's weight. Look for a table with a hardwood frame and steel support
cables.

* Comfort: The table should be well-padded to provide comfort for your
clients. Look for a table with at least 2 inches of padding.

* Portability: The table should be easy to fold and unfold, and it should
come with a carrying case for easy transport.

* Adjustability: The table should be height-adjustable so that you can work
comfortably. Some tables also have adjustable headrests and armrests.

* Weight capacity: Make sure the table can support the weight of your
heaviest clients. Most tables have a weight capacity of 400 to 500 pounds.