[NFBF-Tampa] Trial Begins for Airbnb Host for Service Animal Denial

sgreenblatt76 at gmail.com sgreenblatt76 at gmail.com
Fri Jul 19 18:59:51 UTC 2024

The trial is this Monday morning. Hopefully we’ll see/hear you there. I’m set to arrive by 8:00 to grab breakfast with anyone who shows up and I’ll be at the courthouse until my 3:00 ready time to go to school for the evening. My pickup on Monday morning could be as early as 6:00 so I may indeed be the first person there.

Scott Greenblatt

Talk/Text: 8134601606

Sgreenblatt76 at gmail.com